Advanced Hormone Medicine
Precise Hormone Balancing | Advanced HRT Clinical Application Training | Clinical Hormone Coach Training
Each hormone has a place of optimal balance where it performs best.
Most men and women have never experienced life with enough main sex hormones to fully function, feel good, or thrive.
The majority of mental, emotional, behavioral, functional, and physical issues men and women face today are a direct result of primary and secondary hypogonadism.
Physicians need clinical application training in advanced male and female hormone restoration protocols with a clinical destination of optimal hormonal balance in mind.
Clinical hormone coaching is the key to successful hormone restoration and balance.
If doctors were trained on how to FULLY RESTORE hormones with therapeutically dosed HRT, and clinical hormone coaches guided patients to the Hormone Sweet Spot™, the world would be a better place.
We help physicians and physician extenders build a clinically and financially successful hormone specialty practice in three ways...
1. Prescriber Training: advanced female HRT clinical application training, clinical handholding, mentorship, and case support.
2. Patient Support: ongoing clinical hormone coaching support for patients taking hormone replacement therapy.
3. Practice Building: specialty HRT practice building, marketing, and direct patient referrals.
We help healthcare practitioners and health coaches create successful hormone coaching practices in three ways...
1. Clinical Hormone Coach Training: learn how to clinically coach patients taking HRT through the hormone balancing process to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
2. Mentoring Support: ongoing clinical hormone coaching case support so you never have to figure it out on your own.
3. Practice Building: work with trained HRT physicians helping their patients achieve the Hormone Sweet Spot™ either in their practice or your own online practice, marketing, and direct patient referrals.
We therapeutically balance hormones for three groups of generally healthy women...
1. Women in their 20s and 30s suffering from menstrual cycle dysfunction, ovarian failure, and premature menopause.
2. Women in their 30s and 40s suffering from perimenopause, early menopause, and those who want to avoid perimenopause altogether.
3. Women in their 40s and 50+ suffering from menopause and those who want to preserve their menstrual cycle for as long as they choose.
We therapeutically balance hormones for three groups of generally healthy men...
1. Men in their 20s and 30s suffering from low sex drive, mood issues, lack of motivation, neutral masculinity, and old man body syndrome.
2. Men in their 30s and 40s suffering from peri-andropause, early andropause, and those who want to avoid andropause altogether.
3. Men in their 40s and 50+ suffering from andropause, low sex drive, lack of performance and endurance, mood issues, weight gain, and physical deterioration.
Join the VIP List and Get News & Information About:
- New Events & Retreats
- New Courses, Training & Programs
- New Podcast Releases
- New Blog Posts
- News & Updates