Become A Patient
Balance your hormones the right way and keep them balanced.
Female Hormonal Imbalance
Your body is supposed to produce hormones (estrogen and progesterone) at blood levels that allow you to function, think, and thrive in an effective and effortless manner. These are referred to as “optimal levels”.
When these hormones drop to sub-optimal levels, you will feel it mentally and physically. The lower your hormones are, the worse you will feel. And when they remain too low for too long, it can turn a woman into the walking dead.
Hormonal imbalance means that your main-sex hormones (estrogen and progesterone) are no longer produced at optimal levels or are under-performing causing multiple side effects, including the under-production of other hormones.
This can happen to any woman at any age for many reasons.
Women feel the side effects of estrogen and progesterone deficiency by way of mental illness and physical decline and dysfunction.
We call these side effects “Clinical Indicators” and track 50 of them on a regular basis in every patient.
The goal of advanced female hormone balancing is to naturally restore your deficient hormones to optimal levels that pull you out of a hormonally deficient state altogether.
We don’t merely manage the symptoms of your hormonal imbalance with low dose hormone treatments and expensive supplements.
We restore your missing hormones back to optimal levels so you are no longer hormonally deprived and balanced in your Hormone Sweet Spot™.
We Specialize In Balancing Hormones For Women
- Balancing hormones for women is what we do and we are good at it.
- We believe balancing hormones for women should not be a crapshoot at the patient's expense.
- We believe in estrogen and consider ourselves experts in estrogen and progesterone optimization.
- We believe hormone balance is a destination that meets certain clinical criteria.
- We believe every woman has a Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- We utilize clinical measuring tools to monitor the hormone balancing process and maintain balance.
- We believe women have the right to properly trained hormone prescribing doctors and trained clinical hormone coaches.
- We believe women have the right to adequately dosed hormone replacement therapies prescribed by someone who knows what they are doing.
- Our clinical hormone coaches and hormone therapy physicians are formally trained in advanced female hormone balancing, and work together as a team to help you get your hormones balanced and keep them balanced.
- We offer the most clinically effective and sustainable female hormone balancing program on the globe. Bar none.
Women We Treat
We treat three groups of generally healthy women...
1. Women in their 20s and 30s suffering from menstrual cycle dysfunction, ovarian failure, and premature menopause.
2. Women in their 30s and 40s suffering from perimenopause, early menopause, and those who want to avoid perimenopause altogether.
3. Women in their 40s and 50+ suffering from menopause and those who want to preserve their menstrual cycle for as long as they choose.
Symptoms & Conditions Addressed
The majority of the mental health and physical issues women suffer from today are directly related to hormonal imbalance.
When hormones are balanced the right way, the following conditions (and many others) are completley eliminated or significantly reduced...
- Estrogen dominance
- Gut dysbiosis
- PMS, PMDD
- Menstrual cycle dysfunction
- Vaginal atrophy, low vaginal lubrication
- Weight gain, inability to lose weight
- Low energy
- Low libido, low sexual function
- Mood swings, anger outbursts, crying spells
- Memory issues
- Muscle atrophy
- Physical weakness
- Poor comprehension
- Cognitive decline
- Lack of executive function
- Missing, painful, and irregular periods
- Brain fog
- Inability to cope
- Heart palpitations, irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Low self esteem
- Low self worth
- Low self confidence
- Dry skin
- Dry eyes
- Periodontal disease
- Lack of will to live
Become A Patient
We offer a unique and effective approach to optimal hormone balancing for women.
Our hormone balancing program is the most clinically effective and sustainable hormone balancing program available anywhere by anyone.
Become A Patient In Four Easy Steps
Step 1: Book a Discovery Session using the button below.
Step 2: Attend Discovery Session with a hormone coach. In this complimentary appointment, you will learn about the Balance Your Hormones Program and see if it is a good fit for you.
Step 3: Purchase Program. Once it has been determined the Balance Your Hormones Program is right for you, you may purchase the program.
Step 4: Start Program. Once a program is purchased, you will be on your way to getting your hormones balanced for good.