Advanced Male Hormone Balancing
Balance your hormones the Hormone Sweet Spot™ and keep them balanced.
Male Hormone Imbalance
Like women, men go through a mental and physical decline similar to menopause called andropause. Andropause happens to men when their testosterone levels drop too low and stay too low. The average age of andropause is 40, and that age continues to decline with each generation.
Andropause is often misdiagnosed or not diagnosed at all for several reasons.
- The primary reason is the severity and frequency of symptoms can vary dramatically from man to man.
- Many men also find it difficult to acknowledge there may be a problem by even talking about symptoms.
- Also, healthcare providers often conclude symptoms are related to aging or a medical condition such as depression rather than to low testosterone.
- Finally, healthcare providers are not trained in andropause nor how effectively to reverse or prevent it with adequately dosed testosterone replacement therapy.
Periandropause is a condition not yet fully recognized in the medical community as the time period leading up to andropause, but it typically occurs between the ages of 30-40, similar to what women experience with perimenopause and declining estrogen levels.
In short, periandropause is the period of time when testosterone levels begin to really drop off that pushes men to the other side of their reproductive prime.
This is the period of time when men can no longer ignore the side effects of testosterone deficiency.
You do not have to live your life as a grumpy old guy who feels cruddy all of the time. Periandropause and andropause are reversible and preventable conditions if addressed the right way.
You have more control over how you feel than you think. Book a complimentary consultation and let's talk about your options. It will be the smartest thing you do for yourself and those who love you.
Testosterone in Men
Testosterone is the main-sex hormone in men. Everything in a man's brain and body is dependent upon adequate levels to function and thrive. Without enough of it, men's brains and bodies will not function the way nature intended.
In all men, levels of testosterone begin to decline from the age of about 25 and continue to decline throughout their lives. And because no one addresses it, these men will never experience life with adequate amounts of testosterone. Ask any man, life with testosterone is much different than life without it. Some men even claim life is not worth living without testosterone.
In most recent generations, a large and growing number of young men from the start never produce enough testosterone to make it into their full reproductive prime. This is why we see a rising population of gender-neutral men, and why these men experience the same diseases and conditions as old men. Young or old, if a man is low in testosterone, he will not feel good mentally or physically.
Whether you are of a recent generation who has never produced adequate levels of testosterone, or an aging guy who doesn’t want to continue declining, restoring testosterone to reproductive levels is life-changing, to say the least. There is no shortage of information about the benefits of testosterone for men. The best way for you to take control over your mind and body is to restore your testosterone levels which mimic a healthy man in his reproductive prime.
Symptoms & Conditions of Testosterone Deficiency
The majority of the mental health and physical issues young and aging men suffer from today are directly related to low testosterone levels.
- Low level of well-being
- Joint pain
- Muscle atrophy
- Lack of morning erections
- Inability to maintain erections
- Lack of sex drive
- Lack of sexual performance
- Unable to orgasm
- Lack of physical performance
- Quick to get injured and slow to heal
- Lack of stamina
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Height loss
- Low coping function
- Lack of interest in life
- Old man body syndrome
- Gender neutrality
- Fall asleep after supper
- Lack of motivation
- Unable to finish projects
- Low energy
- Feeling burnt out
- Cries easily
- Lack of self-confidence
- Cognitive issues
- Decline in executive function
- Social isolation
- Angers easily
- Lack of physical and emotional strength
- Man boobs and spare tire belly
- Declining masculinity
- Lack of will to live
If you suspect you may have peri-andropause, andropause, or low testosterone, book a complimentary consultation, and let’s talk about your hormone balancing options.
Optimal Hormone Balancing
True hormonal balance occurs when main-sex hormones are restored and maintained in their perspective optimal blood serum ranges.
When you have access to the right hormones, prescribed in doses that allow the blood serum level of each hormone to reach its optimal range, it sends a clear message to the brain on where you are in your reproductive life span.
If your hormones are sub-optimal, then the message is that you are on the other side of your reproductive life stage and slowing preparing to die, even if you are young in age. This is a living decaying process that causes the deterioration of the mind and body over time.
Hormones are messengers that relay information from your brain telling your body what to do, how to think, how to behave, and how to feel, among many other things including where you are in your reproductive and endocrine life span.
When main-sex hormones are fully restored and maintained at optimal levels, the message those hormone levels send to the brain is that you are in a different stage of your reproductive life span than your chronological age. When your brain gets this message, it goes to work to do what it can to mimic a mentally and physically healthy reproductive person. This happens to varying degrees for generally healthy people depending on how healthy they are.
The aging process and experience are different for those who obtain and maintain optimal hormone levels than those who do not. The mental and physical benefits of optimal hormone balancing are too many to list. The only way for you to experience life with the right amounts of the right hormones is to work with someone who knows the technique and process of getting hormones balanced to the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
Men We Help
We balance hormones for three groups of generally healthy men...
1. Men in their 20s and 30s suffering from low sex drive, mood issues, lack of motivation, neutral masculinity, and old man body syndrome.
2. Men in their 30s and 40s suffering from peri-andropause, early andropause, and those who want to avoid andropause altogether.
3. Men in their 40s and 50+ suffering from andropause, low sex drive, lack of performance and endurance, mood issues, weight gain, and physical deterioration.
The Hormone Sweet Spot Program for Men
Optimal Hormone Balancing For Men
Balancing hormones to the Hormone Sweet Spot™ is a process that takes place over a period of time that involves the right diet, the right lifestyle, the right hormone replacement therapy system, and someone who knows what they are doing to hold your hand through the process.
The Hormone Sweet Spot™ Program for Men is a clinical hormone coaching membership program exclusively for men who want to optimize their main-sex hormones for life.
There is no more trying to figure it out on your own. We are here to hold your hand so you can get your hormones balanced and keep them balanced. We will...
- Order and review hormone lab work if indicated.
- Monitor your clinical indicators.
- Refer you to a properly trained HRT doctor who is clinically successful at optimizing testosterone and other hormones for men.
- Work directly with your hormone doctor as a virtual triage medical assistant.
- Coach you on the HRT protocol you are prescribed.
- Recommend a diet and lifestyle that complements your HRT protocol.
- Answer any questions you have about hormones and hormone balancing.
- Recommend hormone balancing supplements that enhance your HRT protocol.
- Provide ongoing hormone-balancing support.
How our program is different...
Our focus is full hormone restoration with the right HRT system dosed in the right amounts and administered in the right manner. Our goal is to restore hormones to healthy levels for life instead of using conventional low-dosed therapies that keep hormones much too low.
There is no reason to spend one more day hormonally deficient and feeling like the walking dead. Isn't it time you took control of your hormone health?
Become A Patient In Three Easy Steps
Step 1: Book a Complimentary Consultation using the button below.
Step 2: Attend Complimentary Consultation with a hormone coach. In this appointment, we will discuss your particular hormone situation and review any labs you have, and you will learn about the Hormone Sweet Spot™ Program for Men and see if it is a good fit.
Step 3: Start Program. Once you sign up for the program, you will be on your way to getting your hormones balanced for good.