It's Time To Feel Alive Again
Balance your hormones the right way and keep them balanced.
We Specialize In Balancing Hormones For Women
- Balancing hormones for women is all we do and we're good at it.
- We believe balancing hormones for women should not be a crapshoot at the patient's expense.
- We believe in estrogen and consider ourselves experts in estrogen and progesterone optimization.
- We believe hormone balance is a destination that meets certain clinical criteria.
- We believe every woman has a Hormone Sweet Spot™.
- We utilize clinical measuring tools to monitor the hormone balancing process and maintain balance.
- We believe women have the right to properly trained hormone prescribing doctors and trained clinical hormone coaches.
- We believe women have the right to adequately dosed hormone replacement therapies prescribed by someone who knows what they are doing.
- Our clinical hormone coaches and hormone therapy physicians are formally trained and certified in advanced female hormone balancing, and work together as a team to help you get your hormones balanced and keep them balanced.
- We offer the most clinically effective and sustainable female hormone balancing programs on the globe. Bar none.
Women We Treat
We treat three groups of generally healthy women in our hormone clinic...
1. Women in their 20s and 30s suffering from menstrual cycle dysfunction, ovarian failure, and premature menopause.
2. Women in their 30s and 40s suffering from perimenopause, early menopause, and those who want to avoid perimenopause altogether.
3. Women in their 40s and 50+ suffering from menopause and those who want to preserve their menstrual cycle for as long as they choose.
Symptoms & Conditions Addressed
Most mental and physical issues women suffer from are directly related to hormonal imbalance.
When hormones are balanced the right way, the following conditions (and many others) are completley eliminated or significantly reduced...
- Estrogen dominance
- Gut dysbiosis
- PMS, PMDD
- Menstrual cycle dysfunction
- Vaginal atrophy, low vaginal lubrication
- Weight gain, inability to lose weight
- Low energy
- Low libido, low sexual function
- Mood swings, anger outbursts, crying spells
- Memory issues
- Muscle atrophy
- Physical weakness
- Poor comprehension
- Cognitive decline
- Lack of executive function
- Missing, painful, and irregular periods
- Brain fog
- Inability to cope
- Heart palpitations, irregular heartbeat
- Shortness of breath
- Low self esteem
- Low self worth
- Low self confidence
- Dry skin
- Dry eyes
- Periodontal disease
- Lack of will to live
Become A Patient
We offer a unique and effective approach to optimal hormone balancing for women.
Our hormone balancing programs are effectively set up in twelve-week group coaching jump-start sessions every month that includes a digital course, hormone replacement therapy (if indicated), hormone doctor visits, and hormone coaching group and private sessions.
Become A Patient In Five Easy Steps
Step 1: Take the Hormone Balance Test using the button below.
Step 2: Register for Informational Webinar. Once a Clinical Hormone Coach™ on our team reviews your Hormone Balance Test, you will receive an email with a link to register for an informational webinar. (You will learn everything about our programs, the cost, the commitment, and what you may expect.)
Step 3: Attend Discovery Call Appointment. After attending an informational webinar, you will receive an email from the Clinical Hormone Coach™ who conducted the webinar that will contain a link to schedule a Discovery Call with them.
Step 4: Purchase Program. Your Clinical Hormone Coach™ will answer any questions you may have about our programs, and if it's a good match, sign you up for one of them.
Step 5: Start Program. Once program is purchased, you will receive an email with a link to the first module of the digital course in the interim of the session start, and a link to join the Hormone Sweet Spot™ Café.