Advanced Female HRT Clinical Application Training & Practical Clinical Coaching
Everything you need to be a successful female hormone therapy prescriber.
What is Advanced Hormone Restoration?
Advanced hormone restoration is where a physician prescribes the right hormone replacement therapy system dosed in the right amounts and administers them in a manner that effectively and sustainably restores hormones to reproductive blood serum levels.
This is different than the standard of care low dose HRT which does not restore blood serum levels high enough to pull a woman out of her hormone deficiency state. Low-dose HRT protocols keep women in a state of hormone deficiency and in need of drugs and supplements to manage the symptoms of hormone deficiency that otherwise would not exist if hormones were properly and fully restored.
Be a real hero for women and learn how to effectively and sustainably restore their hormones so they may never have to experience hormone imbalance or the side effects of hormone deficiency again.
Balancing hormones is not easy but it could be if you knew how to prescribe the right hormone replacement therapy in the right amounts and in the right manner.
Confidently balancing hormones for women and men requires knowledge, skill, and clinical support. It is one of the most rewarding things a physician can do not only for themselves but for patients as well.
We offer advanced female and male hormone replacement therapy clinical application training, practical hand-holding, patient referrals, and ongoing patient hormone balancing support.
Work as a part of a hormone-balancing team between you, the patient, and our professionally trained clinical hormone coaches.
Our hormone therapy prescribers and clinical hormone coaches are all on the same page and trained with one goal in mind — to get patients' hormones balanced to the Hormone Sweet Spot™ and keep them balanced.
Frustrated they didn't teach you how to balance hormones for women in medical school and left you to figure it out on your own?
Considering throwing in the towel with female hormone replacement therapy because you can't seem to figure it out?
Finding out the HRT education you're getting at the hormone conferences does not work in the clinic like they said it would?
Confused about what it means to "balance hormones", or at what point your patients' hormones are actually balanced?
Frustrated you can't get your female patients' hormones balanced no matter what HRT system you use?
Tired of calling the pharmacist for HRT direction when you know you should be the one running the show?
Annoyed that the HRT you prescribe stops working after a while (if it ever worked at all); and you don't know why, what to do about it, or what to say to your patients?
Frustrated you still have to prescribe drugs and supplements for symptoms the hormone therapy you are prescribing is supposed to fix?
Tired of patients telling you what hormones to prescribe and how to prescribe them but do so anyway because they appear to know more about HRT than you?
Tired of being in the dark about how to effectively & sustainably balance hormones for your female patients?
If you are experiencing any of these all too common frustrations and want to be a better hormone doctor, get trained on how to prescribe HRT for your female patients that allows their barins and diesbecome a Hormone Sweet Spot™ Physician.
By becoming a network member, we will train you on how to effectively and sustainably balance hormones for women, and clinically support you and your patients so you never have to second guess again.
The Art & Science of Advanced Female Hormone Restoration
We thoroughly educate and train each of our physician students on how to fully restore hormones for women and men.
There are ten core things you will learn that will give you a better chance to get your patient's hormones balanced to the Hormone Sweet Spot™ and keep them balanced there:
1. When — When is the right time to start hormone therapy? You will learn how to make this determination with organic clinical indicators and lab work.
2. What — You will learn exactly what hormones to initially prescribe and when to consider others.
3. Prepare — Gut microbiome symbiosis is paramount for optimal HRT. You will learn the five clinical patient categories and gut preparation for HRT.
4. Kind — Two kinds of HRT to consider, you will learn which is best for each patient.
5. Route — You will learn how to determine the best route of administration to prescribe; oral, transdermal, injection, patch, etc., for each hormone.
6. Method — You will learn how to intelligently administer hormones in a manner that mimics the natural rhythmic physiology of the female body.
7. Dose — You will learn considerations when making dosage decisions, how much of each hormone to prescribe, and when and how much to titrate.
8. Assess — You will learn how to assess a patient’s hormones and correlate clinical indicators with lab levels to achieve the Hormone Sweet Spot™.
9. Goals — You will learn the clinical goals of obtaining physiologic hormone balance, and how to determine the Hormone Sweet Spot™ of each patient.
10. Sustain — You will learn how to sustain the Hormone Sweet Spot™, and how to restore hormone homeostasis if the patient ever falls out of balance.
The Hormone Sweet Spot™ Prescriber Apprenticeship Program gives you four supercritical tools to build a successful female hormone-balancing practice.
Advanced Female HRT Clinical Application Training
- Learn how to effectively and sustainably balance hormones to the Hormone Sweet Spot™ for your female patients.
- Clinical hand-holding. Ongoing clinical support so you will never have to guess what you need to do for your patients.
- Periodic training and case study reviews so you will always stay up to date with the advancements in female hormone medicine and monthly case studies.
- HRT training and practice consulting. You will learn where to get additional HRT training, program practice integration, and hormone practice consulting.
Hormone Balancing Support For Your Patients
- Your patients will be assigned a professionally trained personal clinical hormone coach which includes one-on-one coaching sessions and 24/7 direct chat access.
- Your patients will have access to the digital hormone balancing handbook set up in an 8-module course format.
- The hormone coach works directly with you and your patients so they have greater success attaining the Hormone Sweet Spot™ and sustaining hormonal balance.
- Our clinical hormone coaches will guide your patients through the hormone-balancing process.
Hormone Patient Referrals
- We conduct ongoing marketing and advertising for the Hormone Sweet Spot™ Program for women and men.
- When patients sign up for the program, they are referred to a network prescribing physician.
- Get continuous monthly revenue from patient referrals.
- Multiple referral sources through our trained clinical hormone coaches and our marketing efforts.
Hormone Practice Consulting
- Learn how to set yourself apart by promoting the Hormone Sweet Spot™ Program for your female patients.
- Get marketing advice and direction on optimizing your female hormone practice.
- Get hormone practice business tips that help streamline your processes, procedures, and patient care.
- Learn additional streams of revenue your practice can offer and how to promote them.
There are many more benefits to the Hormone Sweet Spot™ Physician Program. To learn more about the details and to see if this program is a good fit for you, use the button below to book a time to meet via Zoom. No one else offers a more complete female HRT training program than we do.
Benefits of Working With Us
Our Hormone Sweet Spot™ Physician Program gives physicians and physician extenders all the tools they need to effectively and sustainably balance hormones.
Many benefits of working with us...
- You will receive advanced female HRT clinical application training to become an expert in female hormone restoration.
- You will learn how to properly prescribe estrogen and progesterone in a manner that allows a woman to maintain a regular and virtually incident-free menstrual cycle for as long as she chooses even if she no longer has a uterus.
- You will receive female hormone patient referrals from those seeking your female HRT expertise with our marketing efforts.
- You will learn how to restore hormones back to healthy reproductive levels with advanced HRT protocols as opposed to low-dose therapies that keep women hormonally deficient.
- Your practice will change because you will have better clinical outcomes. Your patients will come back in follow-up mentally and physically better instead of worse.
- Your confidence in prescribing advanced female hormone therapies will increase with the clinical hand-holding we offer you and your patients.
- You will no longer be afraid of estrogen. You will learn the truth about estrogen and its very real impact on the mind, body, and weight of your female patients.
- Once you see the clinical difference with your own eyes, it will change how you practice female hormone medicine forever.
- It won’t take long for you to see that about 85% of conditions, diseases, and mental illnesses your female patients complain of will significantly improve or completely go away.
- Your job will be less stressful working with our trained clinical hormone coaches as they act as virtual medical assistants triaging your female HRT patients between appointments.
- You will have better clinical outcomes because of our digital hormone balancing handbook that your patients will have access to. The more your patients understand the process of getting hormones balanced to the Hormone Sweet Spot™, the greater clinical success they will have.
- Your patients will receive ongoing clinical hormone coaching from a professionally trained hormone coach so they will always get their between-appointment questions answered in a timely fashion.
- You will not need as many staff. Our trained clinical hormone coaches manage patient hormone care under your direction so they get consistent, accurate, and timely guidance.
- Your patient retention will increase because of the help of clinical hormone coaching. Each patient is assigned to a clinical hormone coach to guide them through the hormone-balancing process.
- Your income will significantly increase with monthly program payouts and more patient referrals through our marketing efforts.
- You will be proud of the doctor you will become. When women finally get some mental relief and start to feel good again, they will let you know about it and tell their friends.
We are looking for like-minded physicians and physician extenders who currently prescribe hormones for women to be a member of our advanced female HRT prescribers network.
If you are passionate about male and female hormone balancing, even if you are not yet good at it, let's talk.
The best way for you to get more information about our prescriber program, and to see if we may be a good fit to work together is for you to schedule a time to talk to one of our physician advisors by using the button below.